Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Om Shanti Om has chance of being successful

Farah Khan has a reason behind releasing her film on November 9. Number nine happens to be Farah’s lucky number as it has always worked in favour all through her life.

Incidentally, the music release of her second film as a director, Om Shanti Om (OSO) is also on a day that adds up



to nine. Farah will release OSO’s music on September 18 at a suburban hotel, which will be attended by all the stars.

Says Farah Khan,” I don’t really believe in numerology, but it is certainly true that since I am born on January 9 everything that has happened on the 9th has worked out well for me. So I do consider it to be my lucky number. But I certainly don’t go out the way to do things on that day. It so happened that our distributors wanted us to release the film in Diwali and November 9 happens to be a Friday so it has again worked out well for me.”

Farah Khan feels all multiples of nine have worked in her favour. “I have also been told that now that number 10 is going to be lucky for me too from 2008. But I don’t get carried away or get dependent on these number games. I remember one numerologist called me and told me to add and extra A in the name of my first film Main Hoon Naa and even tried to scare me by saying the film might not work. I don’t believe in all this so I didn’t change the spelling. Even Shah Rukh Khan does not believe in all these number games. Finally it’s your talent and hard work that pays off,” she says.

Incidentally, Farah Khan’s first directorial venture, Main Hoon Naa released on April 30, 2004 which again totals upto 9.

Numerologist Suniiel Naik says,” Farah is born on the 9th and 2007 is a lucky year as it belongs to people of number nine. As for the release date of her film OSO on November 9, 2007, it is definitely going to do good business at the box office. Besides the number nine, numbers like five and six are also lucky for Farah. Farah’s husband Shirish Kunder is also number nine.”


No comments: